I am excited to bring this workshop to you, so you can welcome the new year with connection, presence and alignment. 2018 is going to be a year of realization and bringing desires to life.
The new year brings this collective energy of fresh start and new beginnings and hold space to reflect on the past year, the highs and the accomplishments, the lessons and challenges and the moments that will make the final cut in our life movies. There’s something quite magical and powerful to bring all the learnings from the past year to create a new year aligned with our deepest desires.
But stepping into a new year can also bring overwhelm, pressure and anxiety as it creates a blank page full of possibilities and expectations to have your life on track. Throughout the years I’ve put into place rituals, tools and practices that guide me and my clients to a more inspiring, heartful and purposeful life that I will be sharing with you.
Think mini- retreat on a winter Sunday morning with time for yourself to connect to your body and your heart. To bring in presence, connection and reflection. Surrounding yourself with like-minded souls, pausing, reflecting, moving your body and journaling with the aim to live a more intentional life. To live a life aligned with your values, a life on purpose. We will meditate, visualize, move, dream, feel, write and set intentions from our heart’s space.
In this workshop:
- A guided meditation and breathwork to ground yourself, get back to your center and bring more energy so you can listen to your inner guidance
- A short yoga practice to connect to your body (because we want to move the body to bring that vibrant creative energy to life) – no yoga experience needed. It will be a nourishing and soft practice
- Look back on 2017, celebrate and release
- A powerful guided visualization
- Find your word for the year
- Journaling, tools and practices on setting soulful intentions
- Soulful intentions workbook 2018
- Connecting with open-hearted souls
Join me on this winter Sunday for some hygge and cosy vibes at Cabinet 22 – Rue Saint-Léger 22, 1204 Geneva (old town).
Space is limited.
Sign up now. Early bird price for only 30 CHF as I want this workshop to be accessible for everyone who is ready to open their wings and fly out of the cocoon. Earlybird tickets available on Eventbrite until January 21st.
Normal price: 45 CHF